Monday, December 16, 2013

Alligators and turtles

The trip waits us still more inside the Amazon. We fear to meet an alligator on the road. I will impale, that they will feel that we already ate them and run away hehe :).
White caruncle, a little bit tough, but this also has its charm. Jarek bought them on the market in Belen, joke from the tail, because there is the the most meat there. However the local hostess prepared us the dish – obviously as all here – with rice, banana and juice from marakuja.
We saw the tortoise also great shell on the stall from dishes. You prepared the soup from tortoise and second dish. It was also good, however I had larger resistances. Why I do not know later, when we already ate you she admitted that one forbids killing tortoise more and more often. I feel sorry for them a bit, however I survive more that some nations kill my beloved sloths on the dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment